Please read this Policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
The Short Version:
We collect your personally identifying information (“PII”) only with your consent, but also collect non-identifying-information, that are necessary to allow the purpose of your interaction with us, all as detailed below. We do not sell any PII to any third party and use it subject to the detailed below.
Naturally this short version doesn’t tell you all, so please read …
The Long Version:
- “PII”, in this document’s purposes, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal (and non-personal) information do we collect from the people who visit our site?
- When making a purchase, effecting an order or just registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter certain personal and non-personal identifying information regarding yourself, your choices, your contact information, etc. Such details may be required to affect your choices on our Site and complete your purchase.
- For example, we do collect your name, your shipping and billing address, your contact information, your birthdate, your habits and purchase history at our Site, etc.. Those are required in order to supply you with the best customized service we can and deliver to you your orders as easily as possible. We may also ask you for further PII such as your gender, date of birth, etc.. in order to better suit you with relevant offers. Please note that those are OPTIONAL, and you may choose not to supply us with such information that is not marked as “mandatory”. Nevertheless, should you choose not to supply us with such information, your enjoyment from the Site and its products may be affected.
- To remove any doubt, we DO NOT collect any of your payments. Such services are conducted by third parties on our website and you are prompted to review their privacy policies and make an opinionated decision whether they suit your needs and will, and whether you wish to make a purchase subject to such privacy policies or not. Please DO NOT make any order or purchase if you feel you might disagree to anything detailed therein.
- The Site further collects Non-Personally identifying Information about your use of it, such as DNS, IP address, your location (by GPS if you use our app or by other means such as your ISP location, etc.), your device information and related information about your activity and your device.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information (including PII) from you when you place an order, register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information somewhere else on our Site.
What do we use your information for?
- We may use the information we collect from you (either PII or Non-PII) when you surf the site, make a purchase, register, sign up for our newsletter or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide the service you requested or promptly and effectively process and execute your purchases and orders;
- To personalize your experience with the Site;
- To send you updates, commercial information and promotional materials we think might be of interest to you, based on the information we collect about you. Such may include product offerings, coupons, sales and various other advertisements. Such will be sent to you only if you specifically agree to it;
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you and all our users;
- To allow us to better respond to any request you might have relating to our customer service;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products (if relevant);
- To follow up with the above after any purchase or interaction with us;
- To manage the Site and resolve any relevant disputes, if applicable;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and this Policy;
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We only provide articles and
- We never ask for credit card numbers.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Such gateway providers may request your credit card details and other PII, and are operating subject to their own privacy policies. Please review these policies carefully and do not make any purchase or order if you disagree with anything contained therein.
- We use a secure server. All supplied personal credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and HTTPS technologies and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers’ database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Your PII held by us is contained in our servers behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- You may change your information or delete any or all of it at you will, using the preferences of your account.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning. We do not use Malware Scanning.
- Any information collected by us may be stored and processed in Israel or the USA.
Commercial, Promotional and other Messages
- Only when you agree to supply us with your contact details and to receive commercial and promotional emails, we will collect your relevant data (such as email address, phone number or physical address) and send you messages in the relevant contact method you agreed to. The purposes of the messages will be one of those:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- To send you additional information related to your product and/or other products or services we believe might be of interest to you.
- We agree and undertake the following: We will –
- not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way (such as at its heading).
- include our physical address on any email or mail correspondence to you.
- monitor our third-party email marketing services for compliance, if we use such.
- honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- As we will honor unsubscribe requests, please note that should you unsubscribe, we might still send you messages such as emails on issues related to the Site or to our relationship, but none of those shall be promotional or marketing emails.
We use ‘Cookies’ and similar tracking features
- Cookies are very small (text) files that a site or its service providers may transfer to your computer’s hard drive by using your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the site’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information for future use.
- help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart (such as what items you have entered into your cart, the fact that you are within an ordering process and where you are, the fact that you are logged in, etc.);
- help us remember and save your preferences and interests, for this and futures uses of the Site;
- keep track of advertisements;
- understand your preferences based on your previous or current activity on the Site, in a way that allows us to provide you with better and improved services and products;
- compile aggregate data about our users, the site’s traffic and site’s interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future to all our users.
- We, along with third-parties such as Google, use both first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as other services Cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Disabling Cookies is an option
- You may decide to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you just turn off all cookies, using your browser’s relevant privacy options. You may do that through your browser settings. Since all browsers are somewhat different, try to find such option under the relevant setting with your current browser.
If you choose to disable cookies
- Please note that if you choose to disable cookies at your browser’s settings and choose to turn them off, this might cause some features of our Site to be disabled, your experience with our Site might suffer and it might not function properly.
- However, you will still be able to place orders by contacting us via phone, e-mail, or Facebook instant messaging. All contact information will be listed out on the Contact Us page on the website.
Disclosure to third-party of PII and Non-PII
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than specifically stated below.
- We may disclose your information, including any personally identifiable information about you, in the following instances:
- For the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To our relevant business partners such as website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, serving our users, delivering the orders to you, effecting payments, etc., so long as those parties undertake to keep this information confidential.
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that the law requires us or we have to respond to the legal authority of any relevant jurisdiction.
- We have been requested to do so by an authorized authority, by court order or by similar procedure;
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary to prevent or minimize physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or may be interfering with our rights or property, with those of other users or any third party.
- We may also transfer any and all information (PII and Non-PII) to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale, merger, acquisition or any other transaction with the Site, its owner or substantially all of its assets or to another corporation utilized by us. This will not diminish from our undertakings herein
- However, non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII) will be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, statistics, or other various uses.
Updating, Correcting or Deleting Information
- You may correct, update, or delete your Personal Information by yourself, by accessing it through the account information page or ask us to do so by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If emailing Customer Support, please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services and products and for a reasonable period thereafter (should you decide to re-use the Site).
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. These third-party sites will have separate and independent privacy policies. We recommend you carefully review those and wish to point out that we do not have any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties linked sites. Nonetheless, as we constantly work to better protect the integrity of our site information, we do welcome any feedback regarding these sites.
Google Adsense Advertising, Google Analytics, Facebook advertising, etc.
- We have implemented the following:
- Google Adsense Advertising
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Facebook Adverts.
- Such campaigns (such as Adsense and others) are embedded in our Site in order to provide a positive experience for our users and better suit the advertisements you see to your liking.
- You may find more information about Google’s Adsense policies words here – https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en. Each other third party may also have specific policies which you are prompted to review.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by emailing us or by logging in to your account and changing your definitions within.
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We wish to make clear that we do not share your PII with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with specific consent to do so.
Children Under 13
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices – Data Breaches
- We will take the following responsive action:
If you are a registered member who entered your valid email address, and should a material data breach to our data-base occur, we will notify you via email within 7 business days such breach.
Notification of Changes to this Policy
- We reserve the right to update this Policy in the same manner as updating our Terms.
- It is your responsibility to review this Policy for changes and make sure you agree to each current policy. If you do not agree, please make no use of the Service as such use constitutes agreement to the updated Policy as well.
Last Edited on 26.05.2017